Make a Donation
SAVE OUR BOATYARD
Donate now to help protect the boatyard in Jericho from inappropriate development. Help us buy the site and develop a community-led scheme including a canal-side community centre and a working boatyard.
Thank you for your generosity.
In April and May a series of exciting events will be taking place celebrating the industrial and cultural heritage of the Oxford Canal. Organised by the Heritage Lottery funded Oxford Canal Heritage...
The Jericho Living Heritage Trust is seeking a part-time manager to lead a project which is ‘Celebrating the heritage of Oxford’s canal’. The post-holder will oversee implementation of a grant...
Today, the Jericho Living Heritage Trust, working on behalf of the Oxford City Canal Partnership has received a £65,000 grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) for an exciting project in Oxford....
We have reached another key point in the campaign to acquire and develop the boatyard site for the community, and would like to bring everyone up to date. In the first stage of this project you...
Join the JLHT
Membership of the trust is open to land and canal residents, neighbours and the general public.
The trust is an entirely charitable organisation and membership fees are used to support directly the trust's projects and programmes. All directors of the trust provide their time free of charge to ensure that your membership fees and donations are really effective.
- Take an active role in protecting and promoting the heritage of the community
- Have a say in what projects and programmes the JLHT runs via our web site
- Share information and ideas with other members
- Invites to special events, talks and other activities
- Access to a developing database of heritage resources
- Receive regular JLHT news
How to Join
You can join the trust by downloading our Friends of the JLHT application form here.
Individual Lifetime Membership
£100* (or @ £40/year over 3 years)
£150* (or @ £60/year over 3 years)
Concessions are available for Individual and Family Membership. Download the Friends of JLHT application form here.
* Individual and Family Membership costs can be spread over 3 years, although it is much appreciated if you are willing to pay the whole amount on initial application. If you would like to spread the payments please complete the Friends of the JLHT Application Form.
Last modified: 3 November, 2009